Monday, August 25, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Every Monday you are supposed to fill in the following... (since I can't seem to ever get it on Monday I'm filling this in on Sunday for posting tomorrow)

Outside my window... It's slightly overcast today, with a gentle breeze;
I am thinking... About work, I have to go in for 12 hrs. Monday, I'm filling in for a coworker while she's on vacation;
I am thankful for... the extra hours;
From the kitchen... I am going to make more salsa today;
I am wearing... t-shirt, shorts and of course I'm barefoot;
I am creating... this blog post;
I am going... no where today, Kenneth is still sleeping;
I am reading... "Cottage Living";
I am hoping... for a quiet day in the ER;
I am hearing... traffic on the highway and the news on TV;
Around the house... its quite and all the animals are resting;
One of my favorite things... a cup of coffee with cream and sweetner and a cookie for breakfast;
A few plans for the rest of the week... working;
Here is a picture thought I am sharing... Curly "loves" Dusty!

"The Simple Woman's Daybook" is sponsered by:

http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

Please, check out her sight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah, curly's great, and dusty seems happy to have her around too. keep up the good work on blogging, I enjoy it every morning.