Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just like Mom...



Daisy is here visiting and she loves to lay in the sun...so you don't need to look very far to find Curly Sue. She has also taught her a very bad thing! Daisy love to eat the fresh vegetables right out of the garden, tomatoes, okra, etc. She has taught Curly Sue about the garden also. Curly Sue never went into the garden, could have cared less what we were doing there. But lately I have caught her with okra and she's been bringing tomatoes into the house to finish eating. BAD DOG!

what? it wasn't me!


just pretty fall flowers.


My Mom makes quilts and while we were going to the Fall Fairs at Amanda's we came across a quilt show. This was the only picture that turned out, but it reminded me of some my Mom has done in the past. This needle work is all done with ribbons. Just gorgeous!

No comments: