Monday, July 7, 2008

"The Simple Woman's Daybook"

Every Monday you are supposed to fill in the following...


Outside My Window... I see clothes drying on the clothesline;
I am thinking... Boy am I glad to be home;
I am thankful for... a safe trip;
From the kitchen... We have cherry tomatoes! ;
I am wearing... T-shirst/shorts/barefoot;
I am creating... my first Simple Woman Daybook;
I am going... to watch TV after this post, BONES is on;
I am reading... "all you" magazine;
I am hoping... That I remember how to do my job when I go back tomorrow. ;
I am hearing... the air conditioner running;
Around the house... I need to sweep the cat hair up;
One of my favorite things... the garden flowers;
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: get the house reorganized after unpacking. ;
Here is a picture thought I am sharing... I have a Peace Frog;




"The Simple Woman's Daybook" is sponsered by:

http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

Please, check out her sight.

No comments: