Wednesday, October 22, 2008

War Eagle Craft Fair...

War Eagle Mills established 1832...

the Mill...

they still grind grain here for all different kinds of flours...


crossing the creek...
feeding the ducks...

the barn...

here's the house...

she didn't like her stroller, but it came in handy for our purchases. I can't ever get past the kettle corn...

windchimes...

this is an idea for the future...



Kenneth likes these flag poles... I'll need a "T" an "L" and 2 end caps...


Amanda likes this idea of using an old window frame...


cute...



I already have one piece of metal art...

I bought this Iris to add to my collection... its a bird feeder...

I really liked this piece of pottery...

I bought it to use as a spoon rest.

1 comment:

JENNYB said...

Oh I loved it up there. We went often when living in Fayetteville.
Hope to take the kids someday.