Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lightbulbs...


It's hard to see the date on this but its March 2004. When I first started changing out the light bulbs, because they were so expensive and to see if they would really last 5 years, I wrote the month and year onto them. I never realized how long ago we started changing out the light bulbs until Sunday when one burned out.
I still try and write the month and year on any bulbs I change out. This one lasted 4 years and 3 months. Not bad for a bulb.

This is the new bulbs we bought, notice how much smaller it is and its still equivalent to a 60 watt bulb, but if you look really close you can see the new one only uses 12 volts instead of 24 volts.

Kenneth was going to just throw away the burned out one but I was like NO.

You can't just throw it away it has to be recycled. Now I have to find out where it needs to go.

No comments: