Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sorry for the delay

I am still learning how to post on the blog. The other day I had 3 posted scheduled to post automatically on designated days, unfortunately when I checked the blog today...they weren't there.

Where are my pictures I promised?

Oh, I forgot to click the publish post button and had saved them as a draft instead. So anyway, as you can see I am still learning.


We have had allot of wind the past few days and its really beating the corn up. We need to put another line up to help hold it and one of the tomatoes which didn't get inside a cage.

Here is today's paper, I go out and get it, turn around to make coffee and it becomes Colby's bed.

They say we might get some rain tomorrow, I guess we could use some although the grass doesn't seem to care whether its getting watered or not, it just keeps needing mowed.

No comments: