Thursday, April 15, 2010

Putting in the windows...

T & E of Texarkana put the windows in... for the 3 referrals, so far, I have given them they even threw in new shutters. The old shutters were white...please give me your opinion of the new ones, I'm not sure about the color.


this is what they hauled away...


1st window...the kitchen "before"


out with the old...


in with the new...


next up the dining room...


its gone...


so pretty...


the front bathroom... putting in the screws.


caulking the edges...


Oh yeah!


Once upon a time we built a wall...I painted it a pretty blue...


and then they pocked a whole in it...


and started sawing into my pretty blue wall...


I see daylight...






Oh look... a window... (notice the pretty white ceiling fan, yeah we have a new one, now)


and then Kenneth said "Just tear down the whole thing" and we had three windows.


from the front - outside...


and then there were three new windows...


Kenneth is rebuilding the sheet-rock wall, only this time will keep the pretty window.


the last window... Sam's room.


see how pretty they match the screen and the white picket fence.

then they put up the new shutters...


I just love it when a plan comes together. Even if it took 8 years.

No comments: