Monday, June 24, 2013

and then I changed my mind...


we are progressing with the horizontal stripes...
four down... one to go...
but that means, climbing up and down the ladder, so I've saved it for last...


this is the accent wall Kenneth mudded over, 
It was suppossed to be Green, But I changed my mind... WHAT!
  OK, so I am known for making changes in the middle of just about every project,
and I must admit Kenneth is getting much better at going with the flow. 
I really like this.

 
 I felt like we were on one of those remodel shows last night...when Kenneth removed the bottom trim we discovered this... termite damage!
 thankfully we had the house treated a few years ago so there was nothing alive.
So back to town for a replacement piece...
Luckily only the paneling was damaged.

No comments: