Wednesday, January 4, 2017

What's up for 2017?


 Remodeling our master bathroom has begun...
Bye-Bye baby blue and brown paneling form 1972.



the light I bought for in here but after we put it up I think it will be moved to the front bathroom when it gets remodeled next. 


Kenneth will be working on completely gutting everything down to the studs.  We want to enlarge the shower to make it 3'X3'


this is the tile I picked for the shower floor


this is my vision.......
but with only one sink.

This farmhouse master bathroom makeover is incredible! Shiplap, subway tile, and raw rustic wood!!! Must see!:

Also I'm working on decluttering some more,
these are just some of the areas in the craft room I need to go through...




I got these shelves moved from boxes to the storage containers,
 looks much better







started on my 4th dishtowel, seems like I'm doing 
about 1 a year.


We made a PHO bowl and ate our New Years Day cabbage in the form of egg rolls and homemade apple pie.

What do you have planned for 2017?

No comments: