Wednesday, February 4, 2015

WE had a PARTY!!!

the month of January I was following four different de-clutter / cleaning blogs... see them here... well the month is over and I think we did pretty well so far.

I am still following the Declutter Calandar and Fly Lady, these are continued throughout the year.  Each one takes just a few minutes of your day or about an hour a week.  As Fly Lady says "Your Never Behind, Just Start Where You Are!"  and "You Can't Clean Clutter!"





   One of the things we were told to do in the middle of the "January Cure" was to plan a party for the end of the month to keep yourself motivated to finish.
   My first though t was, "I'm not planning a party."  A couple of days later I received a phone call that there would be a birthday party on January 31st., and (wait for it) it was going to be at our house!   I thought this was too funny, but we were ready!




it was a FROZEN  themed birthday party...
 her sisters also helped decorate the cupcakes...



yeah... she's a princess...



BLOW...



love the cupcake mustache...







a good time was had by all...



We love you...

No comments: