Monday, May 19, 2008

Ahhh home...

A place for everyone and everyone in their place.
Colby, Tex, Dusty, Dallas


I so live in the country, the new neighbors have a horse in the backyard.
He's really pretty.


And, I have a clothesline!
Kenneth and I brought it back from my Mom's.
It was my Little Grandma's (my Dad's mother).
It's possible that my Dad may have welded it for her.
I think I like that story :-)
It makes me feel good that it's being used again.
I was fixing supper and I see the clothesline right outside my kitchen window, it makes me happy.
One note: Yes Charles, its a little too close to the pecan tree, some of the clothes had a few "cling-ons" on them, where's Capt. Kirk when you need him?
But, I don't care I like it there.



It's funny how things grow where you least expect them.
Here are sunflowers growing under the bird feeder, and a tomato next to the patio.



Updates on the fruit trees. The blueberry is growing nicely, the lemon has two limbs now and the lime has new growth.