- bag Nacho Cheese Doritoes
- 14 oz. can Rotel
- 1 lb. Velveeta cheese (cubed)
- 1 lb chicken , shredded,(canned, cooked chicken breast) your choice
Version 2 -
- bag Habanero or Buffalo Ranch Doritoes
- 14 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 lb. chicken
- 1 lb. Velveeta (cubed)
1 1/2 cups very hot water
1/2 envelope unflavored gelatin 1 1/2 teaspoons
1/2 cup milk plus 1 Tbs instant milk powder
1 1/2 lbs grated cheddar cheese
2. line a 9×5″ loaf pan with plastic.
3. In a blender, put 1/2 cup of the water, 3 tablespoons of the milk, 1/2teaspoon of the gelatin.
4. Whip until gelatin is dissolved.
5. Quickly add 1/2 lb. of the cheddar to the hot mixture.
6. Whip until blended.
7. Pour into the prepared loaf pan.
8. Repeat this twice, until all ingredients are used.
9. Cover the pan with more plastic wrap and chill overnight.
10. Remove from frig next day, unmold and slice.
Keep refrigerated and wrapped.
Also I just found this website today "Eat Better America" where they teach Healthified...simple ways to eat healthy. Recipes, using coupons...check it out.
- This week I saved $12.00 on the grocery bill using coupons
- I got an 18 count box of Always pads ($4.97 value) FREE, using a coupon which I received in the mail with samples of some of there new products.
- received a sample of Folgers Dark Silk coffee in the mail FREE.
- Have printed out $6.75 worth of coupons so far...