Wednesday, March 21, 2012

progressing...


we purchased the new base cabinets from Surplus Warehouse... 
I increased my drawers in the kitchen from 6 to13...
so far we've completed the painting on all the drawer units...


aren't they pretty...
there all white now.


we've added a base lazy-Susan unit for the corner...
very excited about this, no more unused blind corner...

Update...  I'm painting this one today.


since we've been using Amanda and Charles front load washer and dryer and they are now in there new home on "the property", which is what Emily calls it. I was forced, I tell you forced, to go buy my own... although mine will be white, this is the floor model.

Update... there supposed to be delivered this Saturday, 24th.


Kenneth and I had a discussion on what you call this...
it's for the washing machine...
a "riser" or a "stand"
what would you call it?  It also got painted white..

*** do you see my make-shift kitchen in the background.  It's been 2 months so far since we started the remodel,
we cook from the microwave, electric skillet and crock pot. I've learned you can make cornbread in the crock pot and "bake" some things in the electric skillet.
Oh...we are also learning you can grill pizza.
Dishes are done in the bathroom sink.

No comments: