Wednesday, March 28, 2012

really!!!


 while I'm repainting the utility room and waiting for the new washer/dryer to be delivered, of course there is still some clothes that need to be washed.  So I thought, OK... wash them out in the bathtub.  Do you have any idea how heavy wet clothes are?  I have an all new respect for the washing machine.  Anyway... so i get the clothes in the tub (Kenneth's work clothes) and I'm thinking once there washed/rinsed I'll just get them out on the clothes line and then you hear...


the neighbors gardener next door mowing her lawn.  He blows dust everywhere.  I don't know how many times I've had to run out to get the clothes down before he covers my newly washed laundry with a cloud of dust.  I'm just glad I didn't have them hung out yet.  But, this also goes to show you what a mild winter we had here.  Kenneth has already had to mow our yard twice this month.

NOTE: I would just like to give a shout out to the inventor of the wringer/washer...
No wonder the ladies of old never needed a fitness center. What a work out! 

P.S.   did you see that fence rail... OMG  yet another project that needs doing. 

No comments: