Monday, August 4, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Every Monday you are supposed to fill in the following...


Outside my window... Sunshine, its HOT! The only green grass is what's growing over the septic line;
I am thinking... I need to water the potted plants outside;
I am thankful for... the sunshine;
From the kitchen... We keep getting 4-5 okra out of the garden everyday, we will plant twice as much next year because it is so good fresh and easy to put up;
I am wearing... t-shirt, shorts and of course I'm barefoot;
I am creating... this blog post;
I am going... to the bank soon to turn over the title of the bug to its new owners;
I am reading... "All You";
I am hoping... We find a good deal on our next car purchase;
I am hearing... traffic on the highway;
Around the house... its quite and all the animals are resting;
One of my favorite things... a cool breaze when I'm working outside;
A few plans for the rest of the week... trying to get the house cleaned up;
Here is a picture thought I am sharing... I had a Peace Frog, we have sold the Bug! But, I removed my Peace Frog before we turned it over to the new owners, hopefully I will be able to reuse it on our next car.






"The Simple Woman's Daybook" is sponsered by:

http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

Please, check out her sight.

No comments: